Rumour Has It
Man Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool fighting for Dortmund star Sancho
The battle to bring Jadon Sancho back to England is heating up, with three Premier League clubs going head-to-head, according to the rumour mills.
Jadon Sancho is one of the big names doing the rounds on the rumour mills right now, with the Borussia Dortmund sensation attracting interest from a host of clubs, most notably in the Premier League, with Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool all said to be desperate to land the 19-year-old attacker and bring him back home...
UNITED GIVEN BOOST AS REDS & CHELSEA EYE SANCHO
Manchester United have been boosted by the news that rivals Manchester City will not be taking up the option to match any offers for Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, reports the Mirror.
Premier League champions City have first refusal on in-demand England international Sancho, who left the Etihad Stadium for Dortmund in 2017.
However, City are reportedly uninterested in bringing the 19-year-old back to Manchester amid talk of his €118 million valuation.
Liverpool are believed to be leading the race to sign Sancho, while the Daily Mail claims Chelsea are ready to make a club-record offer for the teenager – who has also been linked to Real Madrid and Barcelona.
TRANSFER RUMOUR ROUND-UP
Chelsea set to bid club-record £100m for Jadon Sancho with Borussia Dortmund star expected to leave Bundesliga side next summer https://t.co/d1vsdbUBHM— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) December 7, 2019
- The Telegraph says Manchester City assistant Mikel Arteta is the leading candidate to succeed Unai Emery. Arsenal are looking for a new manager following Emery's sacking, with Freddie Ljungberg appointed on an interim basis.
- Roma striker Edin Dzeko is wanted by Tottenham, according to The Mirror. Dzeko was close to joining Antonio Conte at Inter but a move did not materialise. Now Jose Mourinho has his eyes on the Bosnia-Herzegovina striker as cover for Harry Kane.
- Milan are reportedly interested in Southampton full-back Cedric Soares, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Italian rivals Inter.
- Serie A champions Juventus and rivals Inter are interested in signing Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso, reports Calciomercato.
- The Mirror says Arsenal are leading a list of Premier League clubs who want to sign Manchester United defender Chris Smalling. The Englishman is on loan at Roma, where he is wanted on a permanent basis following his stellar performances. Everton and Leicester City have also been linked.
- The prospect of Ivan Rakitic and Emre Can swapping clubs is fading. Gazzetta dello Sport says Barcelona and Juventus have been negotiating a January swap deal, however, Sami Khedira's injury could scupper the transfer.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola "100 percent" behind City after Champions League ban
- BARCELONA Messi on Barcelona social media scandal: "It's a strange subject"
- VAR Wenger VAR offside proposal ruled out by IFAB for now
- MANCHESTER UNITED Van Persie: Man Utd can't keep changing coaches, give Solskjaer time