Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
Leicester City's Jamie Vardy has now scored in eight successive Premier League games, having also been the last man to achieve the feat.
Jamie Vardy's stunning streak continued on Sunday as he became the first player to score in eight consecutive Premier League games since he previously achieved the feat himself in 2015.
Vardy on fire... again
Vardy claimed goals in a record-breaking 11 consecutive matches during Leicester City's remarkable title-winning campaign and is now threatening to improve on that landmark.
He was on target after 20 minutes at Aston Villa in Leicester's latest game, boosting the Foxes' chances of recording an eighth successive Premier League win and closing back to within eight points of leaders Liverpool.
8 - Jamie Vardy has now scored in eight consecutive Premier League games, becoming the first player to achieve that feat since Vardy himself scored in 11 in a row in November 2015. Electric. pic.twitter.com/AiXBwG1BkV— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) December 8, 2019
Vardy has been the English top flight's most prolific forward since Brendan Rodgers' first game in charge of Leicester on March 3, scoring 24 league goals in that time, seven more than any other player.
Vardy grabbed his second after 74 minutes to make it 1-4 for Leicester, latching onto a long ball and converting well into the bottom corner.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 E3 2021 schedule: dates, times, conferences, livestreams and showcases by day
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?