4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
Real Madrid face an intensive period of action with little recovery time between each game but a positive outcome could see Zidane's men top the table at the end of the year.
Real Madrid will look to start 2020 in the best way possible, sitting aloft the LaLiga table and looking forward to the Champions League Round of 16. In order for this to materialise, Zidane's men need to come through unscathed an intensive period of 12 days with four matches to be played in this time period with barely four days rest between games.
"Los Blancos" face Club Brugge away next week in the final Champions League group game with second place in Group A already guaranteed. The following weekend a tricky LaLiga trip to Valencia awaits before the rescheduled El Clasico on December 18. The curtain comes down on the year for Zidane and his side with the visit of Athletic on December 22nd.
Eden Hazard will miss 'El Clásico' with doubts surrounding Gareth Bale's fitness levels too for the clash at Camp Nou with Lucas, James and Asensio already ruled out due to injury. Their absence is the perfect platform for the likes of Vinicius, Rodrygo, Jovic, Mariano and Brahim to avail of any playing time that comes their way.
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"