Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
Gareth Bale is included in the group travelling to Belgium with defender Nacho getting his first call-up since October.
Real Madrid have made official the 19 man squad who will travel to Belgium ahead of the final Champions League Group A game on Wednesday (21:00 kick-off) with both Sergio Ramos and Toni Kroos absent in the list which does see Gareth Bale travel with the group.
As was speculated, Zinedine Zidane has decided to rotate his squad ahead of the last group game with the recent draw with PSG guaranteeing Madrid's place in the Round of 16 with both the Spain defender and German international getting a well earned break after playing 1,680 and 1,433 minutes of football this season already with the first team.
After the Club Brugge game, a tricky LaLiga trip to Valencia awaits next weekend before the rescheduled El Clásico on December 18. The curtain comes down on the year for Real Madrid and his side with the visit of Athletic on December 22nd.
Castilla goalkeeper Altube is expected to be cut from the 19 man list with the likes of Asensio, James, Lucas Vázquez, Hazard, Marcelo and Mariano missing through injury or selection process.
Real Madrid squad vs Club Brugge
Goalkeepers: Courtois, Areola & Altube.
Defenders: Carvajal, Militao, Varane, Nacho, Odriozola & Mendy.
Midfielders: Modric, Casemiro, Valverde & Isco.
Forwards: Benzema, Bale, Jovic, Brahim, Vinicius & Rodrygo.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?