Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
Gareth Bale is included in the group travelling to Belgium with defender Nacho getting his first call-up since October.
Real Madrid have made official the 19 man squad who will travel to Belgium ahead of the final Champions League Group A game on Wednesday (21:00 kick-off) with both Sergio Ramos and Toni Kroos absent in the list which does see Gareth Bale travel with the group.
As was speculated, Zinedine Zidane has decided to rotate his squad ahead of the last group game with the recent draw with PSG guaranteeing Madrid's place in the Round of 16 with both the Spain defender and German international getting a well earned break after playing 1,680 and 1,433 minutes of football this season already with the first team.
After the Club Brugge game, a tricky LaLiga trip to Valencia awaits next weekend before the rescheduled El Clásico on December 18. The curtain comes down on the year for Real Madrid and his side with the visit of Athletic on December 22nd.
Castilla goalkeeper Altube is expected to be cut from the 19 man list with the likes of Asensio, James, Lucas Vázquez, Hazard, Marcelo and Mariano missing through injury or selection process.
Real Madrid squad vs Club Brugge
Goalkeepers: Courtois, Areola & Altube.
Defenders: Carvajal, Militao, Varane, Nacho, Odriozola & Mendy.
Midfielders: Modric, Casemiro, Valverde & Isco.
Forwards: Benzema, Bale, Jovic, Brahim, Vinicius & Rodrygo.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Sweden's death rate shows danger of 'herd immunity'
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane asks club for RB Leipzig's Upamecano
- Kingsley Coman: Pep Guardiola the most influential coach I've had
- BARCELONA Barcelona deny former vice-president's "hand in till" claims
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Could there be a second wave of the epidemic in autumn?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 10 April