Tattoo Mou... Jose's Mourinho's biggest fan with 38 tattoos
62-year-old Vivien Bodycote began to tattoo herself with images of the Portuguese coach back in 2017 and now has 38 tattoos featuring "The Special One".
She confessed in a recent interview with UK based The Sun to having spent " a couple of thousand pounds" on the ink-jobs but is now thinking ahead to tattoo number 39.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
This 59-year old grandma has 20 tattoos of Jose Mourinho on her body, says ‘I’m addicted to him’ “I rarely go into town and not come back with another Jose tattoo on my body, I must have 20 of just him. He’s not just the special one, he’s the only one. I would die if I saw him in the flesh and for Mourinho I would cheat”. These were the words of 59 years old Vivien Bodycote who now has 20 tattoos of Jose on her body. Her 76-years old husband Tony who retired from working with concrete over a decade ago has spent over £800 of his pension on tattoos of Jose’s face all over his wife’s body who is addicted to the special one. Vivien says, ‘he’s gorgeous and every time I open the paper and see him I get gooey at the knees. The price of my tattoos has varied, I’ve had some bits of small writing done for around £60 but most recently it was £250. All in all I’d say it’s cost £800. There’s not a day I don’t look at pictures of Jose online, I’m addicted to Jose Mourinho. If he quits Manchester United and decides to go and manage a team in another country then obviously I will say goodbye to British teams and I’ll go there. When my grandsons told me he was sacked from Chelsea, Christmas was cancelled and we had no dinner. I just wanted to give him a big hug and say it’s fine”. The grandmother-of-four who married her second husband Tony 15 years ago says she would not bat an eyelid if the opportunity arose for a passionate encounter with Mourino photos above…
Bodycote got her first Mourinho tattoo back in 2017 upon the Portuguese coach being appointed as Manchester United manager and she admits that Mou's "good looks, smart dress sense and anti-establishment attitude" were the factors that spurred her on to get the first tattoo.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?