Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sánchez loan deals in January
The goalkeeper has yet to feature for Real Valladolid who are not expected to stand in the way of a return for the Ukrainian and Javi Sánchez.
Real Madrid are seriously contemplating on ending the loan term agreed with Real Valladolid relating to Andriy Lunin and Javi Sánchez. The plan is to terminate the loan given that neither player hace secured any playing time with the Castilla and Leon outfit and look for a destination for both players that would secure competitive action for both. It's understood that, in order to retain the cordial relationship between both clubs, Real Valladolid would not stand in the way of this initiative.
Real Madrid have received a series of enquiries relating to both players and concluding a satisfactory new loan tern would be the catalyst in severing the agreement with Valladolid.
Zero LaLiga action
Neither player have been called upon by Valladolid boss Sergio Gonzalez this season, a situation that has caused concern at the Bernanabéu offices with club officials anxious to see their players securing game time. Lunin's situation is of even more more concern given that the 20-year-old stopper was offered limited playing time with his loan out to Leganés last season. This coming after the player won the FIFA U-20 World Cup this Summer in Poland offering stunning displays in helping his side lift the trophy.
Javi Sánchez's start to the season was overshadowed by injury and with Kiko Olivas and Salisu being regular central defensive figures for Sergio, the 22-year-old has failed to secure a minute of first team action in "Pucela".
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...