Ibrahimovic: Bologna rule out signing amid Napoli, Milan links
Walter Sabatini addressed Bologna's pursuit of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, while Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti also discussed the 38-year-old.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be joining Bologna, according to the Serie A club's director Walter Sabatini.
Ibrahimovic had been linked with a return to Italy via Bologna after leaving MLS outfit LA Galaxy at the end of his contract.
Ibrahimovic "has made other choices", says Bologna's Sabatini
But the 38-year-old striker will not be moving to the Rossoblu amid speculation over a switch to either Napoli or former club Milan.
"Ibrahimovic will not be coming to Bologna. He has made other choices," Sabatini told Tuttomercatoweb.
A return to Milan has been mooted for Ibrahimovic, who won the 2011 Scudetto during his two years at San Siro.
Napoli reportedly offer Ibrahimovic 18-month deal
Italian rivals Napoli, however, have reportedly offered the ex-Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain star an 18-month contract.
Asked about Ibrahimovic on the eve of Napoli's Champions League clash with Genk, head coach Carlo Ancelotti told reporters on Monday: "I haven't spoken to Ibra today but I did yesterday [Sunday] evening."
"He told me he is in Los Angeles at the moment," added Ancelotti. "He feels really good and weather conditions are just perfect there."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS UK bars and pubs reopening on Super Saturday July 4th: schedule, opening times, conditions
- CORONAVIRUS July 4th 2020: Why it is called ‘Super Saturday’?
- BUNDESLIGA Rummenigge confirms Thiago Alcántara will leave Bayern Munich
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid troll Barcelona about four-point lead
- CORONAVIRUS | USA How to celebrate July 4th safely during Covid-19
- Coronavirus Ghanaian minister resigns after breaching self-isolation rules