Ibrahimovic: Bologna rule out signing amid Napoli, Milan links
Walter Sabatini addressed Bologna's pursuit of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, while Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti also discussed the 38-year-old.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be joining Bologna, according to the Serie A club's director Walter Sabatini.
Ibrahimovic had been linked with a return to Italy via Bologna after leaving MLS outfit LA Galaxy at the end of his contract.
Ibrahimovic "has made other choices", says Bologna's Sabatini
But the 38-year-old striker will not be moving to the Rossoblu amid speculation over a switch to either Napoli or former club Milan.
"Ibrahimovic will not be coming to Bologna. He has made other choices," Sabatini told Tuttomercatoweb.
A return to Milan has been mooted for Ibrahimovic, who won the 2011 Scudetto during his two years at San Siro.
Napoli reportedly offer Ibrahimovic 18-month deal
Italian rivals Napoli, however, have reportedly offered the ex-Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain star an 18-month contract.
Asked about Ibrahimovic on the eve of Napoli's Champions League clash with Genk, head coach Carlo Ancelotti told reporters on Monday: "I haven't spoken to Ibra today but I did yesterday [Sunday] evening."
"He told me he is in Los Angeles at the moment," added Ancelotti. "He feels really good and weather conditions are just perfect there."
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid