Al-Saad vs Hienghène Sport: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how to watch the opening tie in the 2019 Club World Cup as Al-Saad face Hienghène Sport on Wednesday 11 December, 2019, at 18:30 CET.
The 2019 FIFA Club World Cup gets underway in Doha (Qatar) on Wednesday December 11th with local QSL champions Al-Saad (managed by former Barcelona great Xavi Hernandez and featuring former Atlético Madrid captain Gabi in the side) facing champions of Oceania in Hienghène Sport.
The New Caledonia side were founded in 1997 and become the second Oceania based club (not from Australia or New Zealand) to compete at the FIFA Club World Cup.
The winners of the clash at the Jassim bin Hamad Stadium in the Qatari capital will go on to face Mexico's Monterrey in Saturday's quarter final at the same venue.
What time does Al-Saad vs Hienghène Sport kick off where you are?
The 2019 Club World Cup opener Al-Saad and Hienghène Sport kicks off at the Jassim bin Hamad Stadium (Doha) on Wednesday 11 December, 2019, at 18:30 CET.
That’s 17:30 in the UK, 12:30 in LA, 09:30 in Doha and 12:30 in New York.
Where can I watch Al-Saad vs Hienghène Sport?
No matter where you are in the world, you can see what channel the Al-Saad-Hienghene match is available on here.
UK: BBC I-Player
US: FOX Deportes, Foxsports.com, Fox Sports 2
Qatar: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 13, beIN Sports HD 1
Al-Saad vs Hienghène Sport live on AS English
You can keep up to date with every kick of the ball from Doha with our very own inimitable live coverage, right here on AS English.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?