Hernández Hernández set to oversee El Clásico
The Canary Islander has been designated by the Spanish FA as referee to oversee the clash between Barcelona and Real Madrid at Camp Nou.
Alejandro Hernández Hernández will referee next Wednesday's El Clasico at Camp Nou when Barcelona face Real Madrid in the rearranged fixture.
Fifth El Clásico
DESIGNACIONES | Alejandro Hernández Hernández dirigirá el próximo @FCBarcelona_es - @realmadrid.— RFEF (@rfef) December 9, 2019
➡ Ricardo de Burgos Bengoetxea estará al frente del VAR.
🔗 https://t.co/I4R7PVzoJf pic.twitter.com/rkOD0leGmR
The Canary Islander has already officiated a game involving the Catalan side once this season as Ernesto Valverde's men fell 3-1 in Valencia away to Levante UD in LaLiga and has on four times now been handed the responsibility of overseeing the biggest domestic league game in the global game as Real Madrid won 1-2 in the Catalan capital in the 2015-16 season. He was also on officiating duty for the 2016-17 clash at the Santiago Bernabéu where Sergio Ramos was red carded in a match that saw Barcelona run out 2-3 winners.
He also oversaw the 2-2 draw at Camp Nou in the 2017-18 season in a game that saw Barça's Sergio Roberto receive his marching orders with his last El Clásico being last season where a solitary Ivan Rakitic goal was enough for Barcelona to secure maximum points.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos' stats at Real Madrid: goals, games, cards...
- US Soccer US Soccer reveals 2021 away jerseys by Nike
- NBA Why is Nicola Jokic declining to play with Serbia in Tokyo OIympics?
- NBA How are the All-NBA Teams selected?
- UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPORT Unemployment benefits: how many people will stop receiving the money this week?
- IRS TAX REFUNDS What is IRS TREAS 310 and how is it related to 2020 tax returns?