Thiago wants to return to Spain
According to Sport Bild, the midfielder has grown tired of his German adventure and is looking for a route back to LaLiga with no shortage of offers.
Thiago has been a reference point for Bayern Munich since 2013 when he left Barcelona for the Bundesliga. He has played 214 times for Bayern since the move with 28 goals but according to Sports Bild, he is ready to return to LaLiga.
The 28-year-old is not lacking offers and remains one of the best Spanish midfielders despite some healthy competition in he category.
His Bayern contract runs until 2021 and the intention from the Bundesliga champions is to offer him a renewal. At the moment, his response has been no and he doesn't want to speak about his future.
Barcelona have always been an option for Thiago and they would love for him to return home. He played for Barcelona B and Barcelona since he was a teenager and his brother, Rafinha, was also developed at the club.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus Bill Gates predicts when the next pandemic will arrive
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in numbers: Mbappé looks to end drought, Barça out to maintain 100% record
- FOOTBALL Ndombele refusing to give up on Euro 2020 dream with France
- VILLARREAL Kubo considering leaving Villarreal in January
- us election 2020 GSA tells Biden presidential transition can begin
- FOOTBALL Ex-Barcelona midfielder Alen Halilovic joins Birmingham City