Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman scored against Tottenham before suffering a possible knee injury on Wednesday.
Kingsley Coman was forced off with a suspected knee problem shortly after scoring the opener for Bayern Munich in their Champions League game against Tottenham.
The winger guided the Bundesliga side ahead in the 14th minute at Allianz Arena but had to make way prior to the half-hour mark following an awkward fall on the touchline.
Coman taken off injured
As he chased down an errant pass, Coman's right knee appeared to get stuck in the turf before becoming hyperextended as his weight transferred forward.
The 23-year-old France international, who has a history of ankle injuries, received treatment and looked to be exasperated by his misfortune.
Muller on for Coman
Thomas Muller replaced Coman and restored Bayern's lead before the interval, Ryan Sessegnon having equalised for Spurs.
Hansi Flick's side entered the match with top spot in Group B already confirmed, while Tottenham are assured of finishing second.
Te recomendamos en English
- Square Enix's E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 Microsoft's Xbox and Bethesda conference at E3 2021 recap: games, announcements, trailers
- Euro 2020 Denmark team doctor: Eriksen was 'gone' after suffering cardiac arrest
- E3 2021 After missing E3 2021, will Sony (PlayStation) have a State of Play in the summer? When?
- EURO 2020 | GROUP F France vs Germany: Mbappé explains Giroud annoyance
- EURO 2020 France vs Germany: Benzema and Griezmann get green light