Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman scored against Tottenham before suffering a possible knee injury on Wednesday.
Kingsley Coman was forced off with a suspected knee problem shortly after scoring the opener for Bayern Munich in their Champions League game against Tottenham.
The winger guided the Bundesliga side ahead in the 14th minute at Allianz Arena but had to make way prior to the half-hour mark following an awkward fall on the touchline.
Coman taken off injured
As he chased down an errant pass, Coman's right knee appeared to get stuck in the turf before becoming hyperextended as his weight transferred forward.
The 23-year-old France international, who has a history of ankle injuries, received treatment and looked to be exasperated by his misfortune.
Muller on for Coman
Thomas Muller replaced Coman and restored Bayern's lead before the interval, Ryan Sessegnon having equalised for Spurs.
Hansi Flick's side entered the match with top spot in Group B already confirmed, while Tottenham are assured of finishing second.
Te recomendamos en English
- us election 2020 GSA tells Biden presidential transition can begin
- Former Barcelona and Milan midfielder Halilovic joins Championship side Birmingham City
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Trippier looking solid and settled at Atlético Madrid
- INTER MILAN-REAL MADRID Casemiro back for Inter Milan but Zidane without Benzema
- QATAR 2022 Facts about Al-Bayt stadium, the inaugural venue at Qatar 2022
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Unemployment benefits: why could Biden sacrifice them for a covid-19 stimulus bill?