Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman scored against Tottenham before suffering a possible knee injury on Wednesday.
Kingsley Coman was forced off with a suspected knee problem shortly after scoring the opener for Bayern Munich in their Champions League game against Tottenham.
The winger guided the Bundesliga side ahead in the 14th minute at Allianz Arena but had to make way prior to the half-hour mark following an awkward fall on the touchline.
Coman taken off injured
As he chased down an errant pass, Coman's right knee appeared to get stuck in the turf before becoming hyperextended as his weight transferred forward.
The 23-year-old France international, who has a history of ankle injuries, received treatment and looked to be exasperated by his misfortune.
Muller on for Coman
Thomas Muller replaced Coman and restored Bayern's lead before the interval, Ryan Sessegnon having equalised for Spurs.
Hansi Flick's side entered the match with top spot in Group B already confirmed, while Tottenham are assured of finishing second.
Te recomendamos en English
- FA Cup Liverpool face potential Chelsea clash in FA Cup fifth round
- REAL MADRID Courtois: "It's special to play for Zidane as he was always a role model"
- ARSENAL Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
- BUNDESLIGA Hertha Berlin sign Tousart, loan midfielder back to Lyon
- LALIGA Valencia president in Barcelona negotiating Rodrigo sale
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Cavani: Atlético signing imminent - player sources