Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
The Madrid coach was pleased with the performance of his side after the 3-1 win away to Club Brugge to finish their Champions League group stage campaign.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane spoke straight after his side had beaten Club Brugge 3-1 away in their final group stage match in this year's Champions League.
Decent game from Real Madrid?
We're happy with the win and for our professional approach to the game. And for the players who came in for this match. Very satisfied with the match.
Bad start to the match?
I don't think it was a physical thing. We struggled with our high press because they were playing with five at the back and today they played with four. We took 10 or 15 minutes to adjust. The second half was better all round.
The game's over, he played and we'll see about the next one.
We're delighted for him, for Rodrygo, for Jovic. We need to carry on because we're playing well, and getting good results too. We need to keep going like this, with a professional approach to matches.
I'm not worried, we're in good form and there are three games to go to Christmas. Tough, beautiful games. We're in fine form and we need to enjoy the game we just played against Brugge.
Was Bale's absence a tactical or a physical issue?
Nothing. I had to make three changes and I chose someone else. That's all. Nothing more.
Has Achraf got a future at Real Madrid?
Yes. We'll talk about that later on. What's important is that he does well and is ready. We're happy because he's scoring goals and in the future we'll see what happens with him.
Te recomendamos en English
- Conte banned for two games after referee rant in Udinese stalemate
- US NEWS $3,000/$3,600 child tax credit: who would be eligible?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Golden State stimulus: can I apply for California check yet?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?