Haaland: Salzburg star in talks with Borussia Dortmund
The Norway international reportedly flew to Germany to hold talks with Borussia Dortmund following Salzburg's Champions League game against Liverpool.
The race to sign Erling Haaland has taken another turn.
According to reports, the in-demand striker flew to Germany on Wednesday to hold talks with Borussia Dortmund.
Haaland has become one of Europe's hottest properties following a prolific run of form for Salzburg.
Haaland in Dortmund talks
Der #BVB macht offenbar ernst bei der Suche nach einer Verstärkung für den Sturm.— Ruhr Nachrichten BVB (@RNBVB) December 11, 2019
Am Mittwoch weilte Wunschkandidat Erling #Haaland zu Gesprächen in #Dortmund (RN+): https://t.co/9rQIlLrk6O (Foto: imago) pic.twitter.com/byHY3qsOaM
Could talented teenager Haaland be the next bright young forward to join Bundesliga side Dortmund?
Local newspaper Ruhr Nachrichten and Radio 91.2 claim the Norwegian and his high-profile agent Mino Raiola arrived at Dortmund Airport and were met by a BVB official the day after Salzburg's Champions League loss to Liverpool.
Haaland played 75 minutes against the holders but was unable to add to his impressive eight-goal haul in Europe this season.
Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid are among the other heavyweights reportedly showing interest in the 19-year-old.
Tuchel on the ropes in Paris
- Salzburg could be about to part with more than one highly-rated attacker. The Telegraph says Premier League outfit Wolves are preparing to make a move for Hwang Hee-chan, who could cost around £21million (€25m).
- Roma will allow Alessandro Florenzi to leave for €25m in January, claims CalcioMercato. Inter are said to be his strongest suitors, with fellow Serie A sides Napoli and Fiorentina also in contention.
- Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara is unhappy with his reduced role under interim boss Hansi Flick and is thinking of returning to Spain, reports Bild.
- Spain Under-21 international Carles Alena is set to join Real Betis on loan from LaLiga leaders Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo.
- ESPN reporter Julien Laurens believes this season will be Thomas Tuchel's last in charge of Paris Saint-Germain. Tuchel has been heavily linked to Bundesliga champions Bayern.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: How often should I wash my hands if I'm on lockdown?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid-19 | Suggestions for a post-coronavirus football 'reform'
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March