Spain to host Cristiano's Portugal in final Euro 2020 warm-up
After friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands in March, Spain will round off their Euro 2020 preparations against Portugal on 5 June.
Spain are to face Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal in their final warm-up for next summer's European Championship.
Spain to play Portugal at Wanda Metropolitano on 5 June
The Spaniards will host the European champions at the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid on 5 June, 10 days before kicking off their Euro 2020 campaign.
Spain, who re-appointed Luis Enrique as head coach in November, are also scheduled to play friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands in March.
Spain know two of their three Euro 2020 Group E opponents
La Roja, winners of the tournament in 1964, 2008 and 2012, have been drawn in Euro 2020 Group E alongside Sweden, Poland and one of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Northern Ireland, Slovakia and Republic of Ireland.
They are to take on Sweden on 15 June and Poland on 20 June, before meeting the section's as yet unidentified fourth team on 24 June. As one of Euro 2020's 12 host nations, Spain will play all three group games at San Mamés in Bilbao.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRANSFER STORIES PSG preparing huge offer for Guardiola
- REAL MADRID Zidane has got goals coming from everywhere
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "Chelsea can't always depend on Abraham for goals"
- Premier League Raul Jimenez out to make history with Wolverhampton
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool not greatest team yet, says Solskjaer
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Haaland "happy" and "relaxed" after Dortmund hat-trick debut