Arsenal players to donate a day's salary to charity
The club's players and technical staff will donate a day's salary to the Arsenal Foundation in an effort to raise awareness and get others involved in charity work.
Arsenal players and the club's technical staff will donate one day's worth of their salary to The Arsenal Foundation in an effort to raise awareness for the work they are doing and to inspire others to get involved in the initiative.
"The Arsenal Giving Together initiative also sees people across the club taking part in a number of volunteering and fundraising events over the festive period," the statement from the club said.
The include wearing a jersey with a special logo on it against Manchester City to remind people of the kind of work the foundation is doing and has done. They will also have collection buckets outside the stadium for the game too.
"Save the Children - which has benefited from more than £3m from The Arsenal Foundation since 2012, to its local partnership with Islington Giving which recently surpassed £500,000 of donations to different projects that encourage our community to thrive," the statement continued.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mourinho quips: Will Man Utd get Man City's 2018 title after FFP breach?
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's season set to be determined by the next 30 days
- PORTUGAL Extraordinary scenes as Porto's Marega walks off pitch over racist chants
- REAL MADRID Rodrygo and Vinicius seem inextricably linked
- JUVENTUS Sarri explains reasons for Ronaldo's omission following Juventus win
- Champions League Champions League Istanbul 2020 final match-ball revealed