Griezmann: "We have to improve for El Clásico"
Griezmann said after today's game against his old club Real Sociedad: "I'll never celebrate if I score here, I have a lot of respect for those who gave me everything".
Antoine Griezmann spoke to Movistar LaLiga after this afternoon's 2-2 between Barça and Real Sociedad at Reale Arena - a bittersweet experience for him to score against his old club.
How did you view the game out there on the pitch?
I think both teams had their moments. When we equalised, we were playuing well - full of confidence abnd creating chances. Then they levelled and had their chances to take the game. They also had control of the ball. It's a shame to draw but we gave everything we had. We have to learn from this game and improve when we meet Real Madrid in El Clásico".
A fair result?
I don't know. I'll have to watch the game again but both teams had chances to win. Now we have El Clásico, we'll see what happens.
You didn't want to celebrate your goal - even though you were whistled by the home fans...
I'll never celebrate if I score here. I scored here when it was the old Anoeta but I have a lot of respect for those who gave me everything. As I say, little by little I'm feeling better. I'm happy with my performances and off the pitch - within the squad, everything's going well. And will only get better.
Did you think Piqué should have got a penalty?
I didn't see it. You're the first one to mention it to me.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRANSFER STORIES PSG preparing huge offer for Guardiola
- REAL MADRID Zidane has got goals coming from everywhere
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "Chelsea can't always depend on Abraham for goals"
- Premier League Raul Jimenez out to make history with Wolverhampton
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool not greatest team yet, says Solskjaer
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Haaland "happy" and "relaxed" after Dortmund hat-trick debut