Real Madrid eyeing talented Rennes youngster Camavinga
L'Equipe reports that Real Madrid are keeping tabs on the 17-year-old French-Angolan midfielder, on whom Rennes have set a price tag of €100 million.
Real Madrid are interested in signing one of the most exciting new prospects of French football, Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, according to L’Equipe.
The 17-year-old Franco-Angolan, who acquired French nationality this year, has been one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1 this season. And his talented left leg and footballing maturity has caught the eye of some of Europe’s top clubs, including Real Madrid.
Rennes want €100 m for Camavinga
As reported by L'Equipe, Rennes intends to keep the jewel of its academy for as long as possible – the same academy that has churned out players such as Gourcuff, Ousmane Dembelé, Brahimi and Doucouré in recent years.
L’Equipe claims that Rennes president Olivier Letang has set his price at €100 million, meaning it would not be an easy operation for Madrid should they decide to pursue the promising youngster, who has already put in stand-out performances against the like of PSG, Lyon and Marseille.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: 20 January could be a key date for a new round of payments
- US Election 2020 Biden announces first nominations for White House cabinet
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in December?
- us news US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, results, cases, latest news
- Champions League Juventus vs Ferencvaros: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- FOOTBALL Zlatan Ibrahimovic attacks EA Sports for using his image