Real Madrid eyeing talented Rennes youngster Camavinga
L'Equipe reports that Real Madrid are keeping tabs on the 17-year-old French-Angolan midfielder, on whom Rennes have set a price tag of €100 million.
Real Madrid are interested in signing one of the most exciting new prospects of French football, Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, according to L’Equipe.
The 17-year-old Franco-Angolan, who acquired French nationality this year, has been one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1 this season. And his talented left leg and footballing maturity has caught the eye of some of Europe’s top clubs, including Real Madrid.
Rennes want €100 m for Camavinga
As reported by L'Equipe, Rennes intends to keep the jewel of its academy for as long as possible – the same academy that has churned out players such as Gourcuff, Ousmane Dembelé, Brahimi and Doucouré in recent years.
L’Equipe claims that Rennes president Olivier Letang has set his price at €100 million, meaning it would not be an easy operation for Madrid should they decide to pursue the promising youngster, who has already put in stand-out performances against the like of PSG, Lyon and Marseille.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?