Piqué and Ramos spotted kissing ahead of El Clásico
Graffiti artist Tvboy has been at it again, this time sending a message ahead of Barça's clash with Real Madrid for reconciliation: 'Spain, kiss and talk'.
Piqué and Ramos embrace
More graffiti antics from the artist has been spotted on the famous Paseo de Gracia in the Catalan capital ahead of Real Madrid's visit to play Barcelona at the Camp Nou. The picture depicts rivals Gerard Piqué and Sergio Ramos kissing, and has been entitled 'Spain, kiss and talk' in a plea for dialogue rather than disharmony amid potentially ugly scenes due to protests.
As well as the football examples mentioned above, Tvboy has also been responsible for politically focused drawings, like that of Carles Puigdemont and Mariano Rajoy, also related to independence disagreements.
On this occasion, the graffiti artist has used a mixed technique of spray and acrylic on the street, with Ramos and Piqué seen as representatives of both Spain and Catalonia, respectively.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 England vs Scotland: Euro 2020 live online today
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: could it be approved before July?
- US NEWS What states do not recognize Juneteenth?
- FOOTBALL Eriksen discharged from hospital following heart surgery
- REAL MADRID Ramos' former agent: "You don't mess around with Real Madrid..."
- OLYMPIC GAMES When do the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games start?