Icardi won't be joining Juventus, declares Wanda Nara
Wanda Nara ruled out a Juventus move for Mauro Icardi, who is starring on loan at Paris Saint-Germain.
Loanee Mauro Icardi will not be joining Juventus next year, his agent and wife Wanda Nara has stated. The 26-year-old is enjoying a fine spell at Paris Saint-Germain, where he is on loan from Inter Milan; with the French champions he has so far scored 13 goals in 16 games in all competitions. But amid talk he could join Juve in the near future, Nara denied Icardi would head to the Serie A champions next year.
Icardi's crazy goals
"No, no. Mauro's present is in Paris, he is very settled there and is scoring some crazy goals as he always has," she told Rete 4. "The only thing that interests me is his happiness and he is very happy at PSG."
Icardi has spent six seasons for Inter, where he is under contract until June 2022. Nara paid tribute to the Serie A giants, saying he decided to join PSG as to not betray Inter. "I have wonderful memories of San Siro and the Interisti. And as I always say, the real heartfelt Interisti know that we have always been on the team's side," she said. "And this choice to go to Paris was also made so as not to betray the Nerazzurri. We left each other without betrayal, Mauro went to a club that he couldn't say no to and even for Inter it went well."
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?