Cristiano Ronaldo header for Juventus defies age and gravity
The 34-year old once again caught the eye for his goal-scoring exploits, this time leaping high above the Sampdoria defender to head home the winner.
It may have been the night of El Clásico, but former star of world football's biggest derby, Cristiano Ronaldo, still managed to make some headlines.
Ronaldo leaps like a salmon
With the score level with Sampdoria at 1-1, the Portguese forward leapt to meet a high ball in the opposition area. The height he reached, actually meeting the ball with his head on his descent, set Twitter alight as can be seen from some of the comments below.
That goal proved to be the winner, taking The Old Lady back to the top of Serie A, and was Cristiano's 23rd goal in 26 games for club and country. He'll be 35 in February, but appears to be able to still call on his inner Jordan whenever necessary.
Cristiano Ronaldo stats vs Sampdoria:— Ayoola (@i_olaelixir) December 18, 2019
90 Mins Played
4 Shots (2 on target)
1 GOAL ⚽️
75% Pass Accuracy
3 Dribbles Completed
1 Long Ball
13 Duels Won
Air Ronaldo. 🐐❤️ pic.twitter.com/TodfShMtCc
Cristiano Ronaldo is 34 years old by the way... 🚀🚀 pic.twitter.com/xtsbyLRv8V— Seleção Portuguesa (@PortugalTalks) December 18, 2019
When your flight goes over the stadium Cristiano Ronaldo is playing in pic.twitter.com/1BtTDKGrtf— Elongated Muskrat (@Amegaxi) December 18, 2019
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- United States Who is investigating Donald Trump's companies over fraud?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Valencia star Ferrán Torres
- European football Champions League and Europa League return: where is it happening and how will it work?
- Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus