Real Madrid send scouts to watch Rennes starlet Camavinga
Real Madrid are keen on signing one of the most exciting new prospects of French football and have sent scouts to give their assessment.
Earlier this week, L'Equipe adorned its cover with an image of French football’s hottest prospects, accompanied with the headline: "Real all in for Camavinga”.
According to the French daily, Real Madrid is keen to sign 17-year-old midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, on whom Rennes have slapped put a €100 million price-tag.
The Ligue 1 club know they will not be able to hang on to the jewel of their academy for long, particularly with the likes of Madrid circling around him. And it seems the LaLiga giants are very serious about the player, who currently has a contract with Rennes until June 2022.
Real Madrid scouts watch Camavinga
Yesterday, two Madrid scouts were deployed to watch him play in Rennes 3-2 league cup loss to Amiens at home. And despite defeat, the young midfielder was an important figure for his team, as he has proved to be throughout the season. Although it remains to be seen if Madrid’s spies were convinced by what they saw.
Having secured French nationality this year, Angolan-born Camavinga has already made his debut for France U21s and will not be far off a first senior appearance should he keep up his impressive performances, which have included stand-out showings against the likes of PSG, Lyon and Marseille.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump final debate live online: fact check and reactions | US Election 2020
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who is the moderator for the final presidential debate?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona captains issue scathing letter to board