Ronaldinho, Figo, Etoo set to grace the Wanda Metropolitano
Atleti's stadium is the setting for the charity match as a Spain Legends XI faces a World Legends XI with the game kicking off at 18:30 on Saturday 21.12.
Atletico Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano will open it's doors on Saturday evening for a very special occasion as a Spain Legends XI faces a World Legends XI with the game kicking off at 18:30 and all gate receipts being donated to Spanish amyotrophic lateral sclerosis charity work.
LaLiga legends such as Ronaldinho, Etoo, Figo, Dani Alvés and Roberto Carlos will play for the Goldstandar Legends and will face a "La Roja" legends side that will feature former greats such as Michel Salgado, Capdevila, Marchena, Mendieta, Luis García, Ricardo and Morientes with Fernando Hierro as manager.
Tickets (starting at ten euro) can be purchased from the Wanda Metropolitano box office or via the online portal internet.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus US banks business hours from 6 to 12 July: Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”