Ronaldinho, Figo, Etoo set to grace the Wanda Metropolitano
Atleti's stadium is the setting for the charity match as a Spain Legends XI faces a World Legends XI with the game kicking off at 18:30 on Saturday 21.12.
Atletico Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano will open it's doors on Saturday evening for a very special occasion as a Spain Legends XI faces a World Legends XI with the game kicking off at 18:30 and all gate receipts being donated to Spanish amyotrophic lateral sclerosis charity work.
LaLiga legends such as Ronaldinho, Etoo, Figo, Dani Alvés and Roberto Carlos will play for the Goldstandar Legends and will face a "La Roja" legends side that will feature former greats such as Michel Salgado, Capdevila, Marchena, Mendieta, Luis García, Ricardo and Morientes with Fernando Hierro as manager.
Tickets (starting at ten euro) can be purchased from the Wanda Metropolitano box office or via the online portal internet.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Wizards vs Celtics Play-In live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit 2021: is there a maximum number of children who can receive payments?
- Champions League Manchester City to pay fans' travel costs for Champions League final
- PREMIER LEAGUE Fulham snatch a point with late equaliser at Manchester United
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Barcelona's Champions League win boosts women's football in Spain
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: when can be the new payment according to the experts?