Ronaldinho, Figo, Etoo set to grace the Wanda Metropolitano
Atleti's stadium is the setting for the charity match as a Spain Legends XI faces a World Legends XI with the game kicking off at 18:30 on Saturday 21.12.
Atletico Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano will open it's doors on Saturday evening for a very special occasion as a Spain Legends XI faces a World Legends XI with the game kicking off at 18:30 and all gate receipts being donated to Spanish amyotrophic lateral sclerosis charity work.
LaLiga legends such as Ronaldinho, Etoo, Figo, Dani Alvés and Roberto Carlos will play for the Goldstandar Legends and will face a "La Roja" legends side that will feature former greats such as Michel Salgado, Capdevila, Marchena, Mendieta, Luis García, Ricardo and Morientes with Fernando Hierro as manager.
Tickets (starting at ten euro) can be purchased from the Wanda Metropolitano box office or via the online portal internet.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Butragueño: "Everyone knows what Zidane means to us"
- SCOTLAND Rafa Benítez linked to Celtic job, on his return to Europe
- OLYMPIC GAMES Rapinoe: "I'd be 'devastated if the Tokyo Olympics are cancelled"
- UFC Khabib tells Dana White: "I'm so many levels above these guys"
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor hits back at critical Khabib after Poirier loss
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, who will get and when to expect it