CLUB WORLD CUP
Liverpool vs Flamengo: how & where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information you need on how and where to watch the FIFA Club World Cup Final at Khalifa Stadium in Doha as Liverpool play Flamengo.
World Club Cup Final news
- Flamengo in Club World Cup final a 'dream come true' for Alisson - read
- Klopp says Liverpool winning CWC is 'like landing on the moon' - read
- Watch out Liverpool! Flamengo stars of the CWC final - read
- The only Cup missing in Liverpool’s trophy room - read
What time does Liverpool vs Flamengo start?
The FIFA Club World Cup final between Liverpool vs Flamengo will be played at Khalifa International Stadium in Doha, Qatar and kicks off at 18:30 CET on Saturday 21 December 2019.
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Liverpool vs Flamengo match is available on here.
Is the Liverpool vs Flamengo game online?
Liverpool vs Flamengo is available in most nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on. In Spain, for example, DAZN have picked up the rights and they are an all-streaming service. BBC in the UK is also streaming.
United Kingdom: BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport Live
United States: Foxsports.com, FOX Network, FOX Deportes
Liverpool vs Flamengo: AS English live coverage
You can follow all the action from Doha right here on AS English, with our inimitable live-text feed. We'll be building up to the game throughout the day and Paul will offer the minute-by-minute account as it unfolds.
We also have live coverage of the third-place play-off between Monterrey and Al Hilal at 15:30 CET.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus How much has unemployment gap widened between black and white people?
- Lampard praises 'fantastic' Pulisic after Chelsea star scores again
- SERIE A AC Milan 4-2 Juventus: Sarri bemoans "total blackout"
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus