Messi touches down in Rosario to enjoy Xmas with family
The Barcelona captain has reunited with his wife Antonella and their three children Thiago, Mateo and Ciro, who had flown out to Argentina on Thursday.
Leo Messi landed this Sunday in his home town of Rosario in Argentina, where the six-time Ballon d’Or winner is set to spend the Christmas holidays with friends and family.
After scoring in Barcelona’s 4-1 win over Alavés in Camp Nou on Saturday to bring his tally to 50 goals in 2019, the Blaugrana captain has reunited with his wife Antonella and their three children Thiago, Mateo and Ciro, who had flown out to Argentina on Thursday.
Acaba de arribar al @AIR_Rosario el Gulfstream G550 EC-KUM que trajo a Messi y a @LuisSuarez9 !— SAAR AIR ROS (@RosarioSpotters) 22 de diciembre de 2019
Luego vamos a subir las demás imágenes y videos a nuestra página de Facebook, Instagram y Youtube!
Messi travels with Suarez
Messi travelled with his strike partner Luis Suarez, who also scored against Alavés on Saturday to practically guarantee that Barcelona finish the year on top of the table (unless Real Madrid can unlikely beat Athletic Bilbao by more than five goals on Sunday evening).
After spending the holidays with his family in Rosario, Messi will return to training on 2 January thanks to special concession granted to him by coach Ernesto Valverde, while most of his teammates will return to work on December 29 to begin preparations for their first game of the new year against local rivals Espanyol away on 4 January.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week