Messi touches down in Rosario to enjoy Xmas with family
The Barcelona captain has reunited with his wife Antonella and their three children Thiago, Mateo and Ciro, who had flown out to Argentina on Thursday.
Leo Messi landed this Sunday in his home town of Rosario in Argentina, where the six-time Ballon d’Or winner is set to spend the Christmas holidays with friends and family.
After scoring in Barcelona’s 4-1 win over Alavés in Camp Nou on Saturday to bring his tally to 50 goals in 2019, the Blaugrana captain has reunited with his wife Antonella and their three children Thiago, Mateo and Ciro, who had flown out to Argentina on Thursday.
Acaba de arribar al @AIR_Rosario el Gulfstream G550 EC-KUM que trajo a Messi y a @LuisSuarez9 !— SAAR AIR ROS (@RosarioSpotters) 22 de diciembre de 2019
Luego vamos a subir las demás imágenes y videos a nuestra página de Facebook, Instagram y Youtube!
Messi travels with Suarez
Messi travelled with his strike partner Luis Suarez, who also scored against Alavés on Saturday to practically guarantee that Barcelona finish the year on top of the table (unless Real Madrid can unlikely beat Athletic Bilbao by more than five goals on Sunday evening).
After spending the holidays with his family in Rosario, Messi will return to training on 2 January thanks to special concession granted to him by coach Ernesto Valverde, while most of his teammates will return to work on December 29 to begin preparations for their first game of the new year against local rivals Espanyol away on 4 January.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win