Bartomeu's big Apple Christmas gift to Barcelona players
President of FC Barcelona Josep Maria Bartomeu did his bit for the Apple share prices buying personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max's for his squad and the latest iPad Pro for backroom staff.
FC Barcelona club president Josep Maria Bartomeu had a Christmas surprise for the first team squad with each player being gifted a personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max with each device featuring the players name, Barcelona club emblem and squad number.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is one of the most expensive mobile phones on the market currently with each device priced at approximately 1,700 euros.
Bartomeu's Apple outlay didn't stop there with all Barça backroom staff being gifted the latest version of the iPad Pro following the 4-1 Camp Nou win over Deportivo Alaves.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ronaldo makes history to keep Pirlo believing in Juve's Scudetto chances
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: updates on relief bill Senate negotiation
- 2021 Tax Filing Tax Return 2021: how long does it take to get refund? Expected dates
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 When will the IRS send out the enhanced Child Tax Credit?
- 2021 Tax Filing How to claim a stimulus check from the IRS on a 2020 tax return
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live