Bartomeu's big Apple Christmas gift to Barcelona players
President of FC Barcelona Josep Maria Bartomeu did his bit for the Apple share prices buying personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max's for his squad and the latest iPad Pro for backroom staff.
FC Barcelona club president Josep Maria Bartomeu had a Christmas surprise for the first team squad with each player being gifted a personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max with each device featuring the players name, Barcelona club emblem and squad number.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is one of the most expensive mobile phones on the market currently with each device priced at approximately 1,700 euros.
Bartomeu's Apple outlay didn't stop there with all Barça backroom staff being gifted the latest version of the iPad Pro following the 4-1 Camp Nou win over Deportivo Alaves.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Barcelona converts car park into a temporary morgue
- Coronavirus What is the name of the coronavirus: Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: What are the risk groups?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: global confirmed cases of Covid-19 pass 1,000,000
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: UK Government urged to tax clubs refusing to cut wages
- LaLiga Coronavirus: Atletico Madrid cut player wages by 70 per cent