Bartomeu's big Apple Christmas gift to Barcelona players
President of FC Barcelona Josep Maria Bartomeu did his bit for the Apple share prices buying personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max's for his squad and the latest iPad Pro for backroom staff.
FC Barcelona club president Josep Maria Bartomeu had a Christmas surprise for the first team squad with each player being gifted a personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max with each device featuring the players name, Barcelona club emblem and squad number.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is one of the most expensive mobile phones on the market currently with each device priced at approximately 1,700 euros.
Bartomeu's Apple outlay didn't stop there with all Barça backroom staff being gifted the latest version of the iPad Pro following the 4-1 Camp Nou win over Deportivo Alaves.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo joins Villarreal on loan
- BUNDESLIGA Jadon Sancho to stay at Borussia Dortmund until 2023 – Zorc
- BARCELONA Pedri: "Real Madrid didn't want to sign me"
- MLS Blaise Matuidi set to join David Beckham's Inter Miami
- Liga MX Chivas to appoint Victor Manuel Vucetich as new coach
- SERIE A Man Utd-linked Meret open to leaving Napoli on loan