Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid: date set for capital city derby
LaLiga has furnished fans with the timetable for week 22 of domestic action and the main course will take place at the Bernabéu on 1 February at 16:00.
LaLiga has announced the fixture list for week 22 of domestic action with the Madrid derby between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid confirmed for 1 February, 2020, at 16:00 CET.
The reverse fixture ended in a 0-0 stalemate at the Metropolitano and could prove to be a key match in the title race with Real now two points behind Barcelona after a third consecutive draw in LaLiga against Athletic Bilbao on Sunday night.
Barça-Levante on Sunday 2 February
HORARIOS | Estos son los encuentros correspondientes a la jornada 22 de #LaLigaSantander.— LaLiga (@LaLiga) December 23, 2019
On the same weekend of fixtures, Barcelona host Levante at Camp Nou on Sunday 2 Feb at 21:00 CET while Valencia will welcome Celta to the Mestalla in the Saturday evening prime time game the day before.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Who is Abhigya Anand, the child astrologer that predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
- George Floyd Protests Facebook will review its rules after Donald Trump's controversial messages
- George Floyd What is the third amendment and can it be applied now?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: Why are some taxpayers still waiting for the payment?
- George Floyd Protests George Floyd: 'Black Lives Matter' on Washington DC street challenges Trump
- Coronavirus IRS tax deadline postponed: when is the new payment date?