Juventus poised to make January Pogba swoop
Turin based sports daily Tuttosport report that the Serie A side are poised to make a bid for the French player using Emre Can as part of the deal.
Rumours relating to Paul Pogba show no sign of abating with this time Serie A champions Juventus linked with the French international. Local Turin based sports daily Tuttosport claim that the 'bianconeri' are preparing a bid to reunite the player with his former club.
The proposed offer will be a cash plus player offer with German international Emre Can along with 60 million euro set to be tabled to Manchester United in January coinciding with the opening of the winter transfer window. According to Tuttosport, Pogba is anxious for a return to Turin, a place where the player delivered his finest performances in his four season in the black and white stripes.
Current Juve boss Sarri has question marks about his current midfield with only Pjanic entirely convincing the Italian coach who has lingering doubts about Khedira and Matuidi with Rodrigo Betancur progressing well from his recent injury. The acquisition of Pogba would compliment Sarri's central resources with the coach feeling added pressure after the disappointing Italian Super Cup defeat to Lazio on Sunday.
Paul Pogba has never concealed his desire to leave Manchester United with many linking the French midfielder to a move to Real Madrid with Zidane an ardent admirer of the player. Will January 2020 be the month finally packs his backs and departs from Old Trafford?
Te recomendamos en English
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral election: Which candidates have received the most endorsements?
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral primary: polling times and how to vote
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC Mayoral Primary: where do I vote?
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral primary: what documentation do I need to vote?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT When will the IRS start to send the $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit payments?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT IRS Child Tax Credit portal: how can I use it to opt out and what other uses does it have?