Everton and Atlético Madrid lock horns over River Plate's Borré
The River Plate striker is being closely monitored by Atleti (who own 50% of his rights) and alos by clubs in the Premier League.
River Plate striker Rafael Borré is high on the agenda of a number of leading European clubs after a great start to the current Superliga Argentina campaign and his solid performances in the 2019 Copa Libertadores where River eventually fell in the final to two late Flamengo goals in Lima.
Atletico Madrid own 50% of the player and originally loaned him out to Villarreal in 2017 before he returned to Buenos Aires.
Both Atleti boss Diego Simeone and Premier League club Everton have been monitoring the 24-year-old's progression with Buenos Aires based Radio Continental maintaining that Ancelotti's side are prepared to offer 15 million euro for the striker's signature
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- COPA DEL REY FINAL Athletic vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey Final: times, TV & how to watch online
- ATHLETIC-BARCELONA Barcelona predicted starting XI in the Copa del Rey final
- MLS Inter Miami full roster and transfers for MLS 2021
- 2021 MLS SEASON LA Galaxy: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule