Everton and Atlético Madrid lock horns over River Plate's Borré
The River Plate striker is being closely monitored by Atleti (who own 50% of his rights) and alos by clubs in the Premier League.
River Plate striker Rafael Borré is high on the agenda of a number of leading European clubs after a great start to the current Superliga Argentina campaign and his solid performances in the 2019 Copa Libertadores where River eventually fell in the final to two late Flamengo goals in Lima.
Atletico Madrid own 50% of the player and originally loaned him out to Villarreal in 2017 before he returned to Buenos Aires.
Both Atleti boss Diego Simeone and Premier League club Everton have been monitoring the 24-year-old's progression with Buenos Aires based Radio Continental maintaining that Ancelotti's side are prepared to offer 15 million euro for the striker's signature
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?