Highly rated Olmo ready for 'next step' after Dinamo Zagreb
Current Dinamo Zagreb star and Spanish international Dani Olmo wants to make a move after impressing in Croatia for the past four years.
Dani Olmo is ready to make a move from Dinamo Zagreb, saying his "cycle there is over".
The highly rated Spain international was linked with a switch during the close season, but ended up staying with the Croatian giants.
However, the 21-year-old wants a switch amid reports Atletico Madrid are interested in making a move for the attacker in January.
"Last summer was an ideal time to take a next step," Olmo told Jugones. In the end it did not happen and I said that I was equally happy because I wanted to play Champions League. But I think my cycle there is over and I want to take the next step to continue improving."
Olmo made his Spain debut last month, scoring in a 7-0 thrashing of Malta in Euro 2020 qualifying.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo joins Villarreal on loan
- BUNDESLIGA Jadon Sancho to stay at Borussia Dortmund until 2023 – Zorc
- BARCELONA Pedri: "Real Madrid didn't want to sign me"
- MLS Blaise Matuidi set to join David Beckham's Inter Miami
- Liga MX Chivas to appoint Victor Manuel Vucetich as new coach
- SERIE A Man Utd-linked Meret open to leaving Napoli on loan