Highly rated Olmo ready for 'next step' after Dinamo Zagreb
Current Dinamo Zagreb star and Spanish international Dani Olmo wants to make a move after impressing in Croatia for the past four years.
Dani Olmo is ready to make a move from Dinamo Zagreb, saying his "cycle there is over".
The highly rated Spain international was linked with a switch during the close season, but ended up staying with the Croatian giants.
However, the 21-year-old wants a switch amid reports Atletico Madrid are interested in making a move for the attacker in January.
"Last summer was an ideal time to take a next step," Olmo told Jugones. In the end it did not happen and I said that I was equally happy because I wanted to play Champions League. But I think my cycle there is over and I want to take the next step to continue improving."
Olmo made his Spain debut last month, scoring in a 7-0 thrashing of Malta in Euro 2020 qualifying.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022