Kubo set to replace Odegaard at Real Sociedad
'Goal.com Japan' suggest that the Japanese teenager will replace the Norwegian midfielder at the Basque side next summer.
Another chapter could soon be written in the ongoing cordial relationship between Real Madrid and Real Sociedad. The Japanese version of Goal.com claim that Takefusa Kubo will move to San Sebastian next summer as Real Madrid are set to call time on Martin Odegaard's loan term a year ahead of the initially agreed term and bring the player back to the Spanish capital.
18-year-old Takefusa Kubo is enjoying a solid debut season in the Spanish league and has become a regular starter for Vicente Moreno in the Real Mallorca starting line-up having now played 969 minutes in 15 games for the Balearic island side.
Few anticipated the Norwegian to explode as he has this year with 'La Real' and parent club Real Madrid are now optimistic that they will be able to recruit Odegaard for the 2020-21 campaign given the cordial institutional relationship that exists between both clubs with players such as Illarramendi, Diego Llorente, Theo moving from the capital to the Basque side in the recent past.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Barcelona converts car park into a temporary morgue
- Coronavirus What is the name of the coronavirus: Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: What are the risk groups?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: global confirmed cases of Covid-19 pass 1,000,000
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: UK Government urged to tax clubs refusing to cut wages
- LaLiga Coronavirus: Atletico Madrid cut player wages by 70 per cent