Arda hoping to retire at Galatasaray
The Turkish star is still owned by FC Barcelona but has stated his desire to retire with the club where he started his career as a player.
Arda Turan and Fatih Terim appeared to have repaired their tense relationship before a recent Galatasaray and Basaksehir match with the player kissing the coach's hand as a mark of respect and healing the wounds between both men open since Euro 2016.
Arda's current deal with Barcelona finally expires at the conclusion of the current campaign as the player features less and less for the Istanbul based side. Galatasaray are looking for a central midfielder after a disappointing season from Belhanda with the Cim Bom central area also badly hit by injury and it's not expected that the Catalan side would demand a high fee for the move.
If Arda does make a Galatasaray return he would link up once against with Radamel Falcao with both players representing Atlético Madrid from 2012-2014.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early