Arda hoping to retire at Galatasaray
The Turkish star is still owned by FC Barcelona but has stated his desire to retire with the club where he started his career as a player.
Arda Turan and Fatih Terim appeared to have repaired their tense relationship before a recent Galatasaray and Basaksehir match with the player kissing the coach's hand as a mark of respect and healing the wounds between both men open since Euro 2016.
Arda's current deal with Barcelona finally expires at the conclusion of the current campaign as the player features less and less for the Istanbul based side. Galatasaray are looking for a central midfielder after a disappointing season from Belhanda with the Cim Bom central area also badly hit by injury and it's not expected that the Catalan side would demand a high fee for the move.
If Arda does make a Galatasaray return he would link up once against with Radamel Falcao with both players representing Atlético Madrid from 2012-2014.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem