Man Utd: Bailly nears comeback after returning to training
Manchester United were boosted by Eric Bailly's return to first-team training on Monday.
Eric Bailly is nearing a return for Manchester United after taking part in first-team training on Monday.
Bailly sidelined since suffering knee injury in pre-season
Ivory Coast international Bailly endured an injury-plagued 2019, making just seven appearances in all competitions for United.
The 25-year-old has been out of action since hurting his knee in an International Champions Cup victory over Tottenham in July.
United preparing for busy January fixture schedule
Bailly underwent surgery and appears to be closing in on a return at a timely moment for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, with the Red Devils facing seven fixtures in January.
Paul Pogba sat out United's 2-0 win over Burnley on Saturday and was absent for the part of Monday's training session that was open to the media.
Scott McTominay, who was pictured leaving Turf Moor on crutches after sustaining a knee injury, Ashley Young and Axel Tuanzebe were also missing.
United's next game comes against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium on 1 January.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?