Mario Balotelli crashes his car into neighbour's garage on New Year's Eve
The Brescia striker got a bit confused on returning home and ended up smashing his car into his next door neighbour's parking space. He was unscathed in the accident.
Mario Balotelli has hit the headlines again in Italy. This time not for his footballing skills with Brescia. The striker was involved in an incident in the early hours of New Year's Day - one which was picked up by Corriere della Sera. According to the Italian daily, Balotelli ended the year crashing his car after returning home from a night out and apparently, he also got his own address wrong.
Balotelli writes off car after New Year Eve night out
Balotelli drove home after seeing in the New Year away from his home in Brescia. However, he seemed to have been a little confused after turning into Via Europa and instead of driving his car into his own garage, he slammed into his next door neighbours'. The front part of his Fiat 500 impacted against the garage doors and was damaged beyond repair. But rather than reverse his car from his neighbour's parking space, he decided to just leave it where it was and walk home to sleep.
The photographs taken by the player's neighbours, who were alerted by the noise of the crash, show what happened. Balotelli was unscathed in the accident and is reported to be fine. This morning, a crane took away his damaged car so that his neighbourhood could return to normality.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician