Mario Balotelli crashes his car into neighbour's garage on New Year's Eve
The Brescia striker got a bit confused on returning home and ended up smashing his car into his next door neighbour's parking space. He was unscathed in the accident.
Mario Balotelli has hit the headlines again in Italy. This time not for his footballing skills with Brescia. The striker was involved in an incident in the early hours of New Year's Day - one which was picked up by Corriere della Sera. According to the Italian daily, Balotelli ended the year crashing his car after returning home from a night out and apparently, he also got his own address wrong.
Balotelli writes off car after New Year Eve night out
Balotelli drove home after seeing in the New Year away from his home in Brescia. However, he seemed to have been a little confused after turning into Via Europa and instead of driving his car into his own garage, he slammed into his next door neighbours'. The front part of his Fiat 500 impacted against the garage doors and was damaged beyond repair. But rather than reverse his car from his neighbour's parking space, he decided to just leave it where it was and walk home to sleep.
The photographs taken by the player's neighbours, who were alerted by the noise of the crash, show what happened. Balotelli was unscathed in the accident and is reported to be fine. This morning, a crane took away his damaged car so that his neighbourhood could return to normality.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?