Manchester Utd eyeing "one or two" January signings - Solskjaer
Manchester United are considering their options in the January transfer window, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hinted at January signings for Manchester United, saying the Premier League club were "looking at one or two" possible additions.
United beaten 2-0 away at Arsenal on Wednesday
United fell to a 2-0 loss at Arsenal on Wednesday, leaving them in fifth in the Premier League table, five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea.
Central midfield is an area of huge concern at United, with Paul Pogba (ankle) and Scott McTominay (knee) set to be sidelined for several weeks.
United will only make signings if they're the right players, says Solskjaer
Solskjaer said he would like to make signings, but added it would only be if United could find the right players.
"You can see the squad and sometimes you think, yeah, one or two additions would do nicely because we are building towards something," he said.
"It just depends on if what we think will be right for us will be available. Of course it's playing on our decision-making when we've got two players out for a bit, Scott for two months and Paul for a month.
"That gives us less options and we have loads of games and important games.
"But it still has to be right and that's the big point here, if someone is available and something is possible we'll do it. We're looking at one or two."
United are back in action on Saturday, making a trip to Wolves in the FA Cup third round.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Haaland's competitive approach rubbing off on Dortmund team mates
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester's Ndidi to miss Man City clash
- Barcelona Barcelona: Martin Braithwaite presentation live online
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Dortmund's golden boys: Reyna, Haaland and Sancho
- Barcelona Braithwaite: "I'm a goalscorer so I'm here to score goals"
- Europa League Getafe vs Ajax live online: Europa League 2019-20