Aubameyang refutes Arsenal exit rumours
Barcelona and Inter are said to be monitoring Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, but he dismissed suggestions he is looking to leave Arsenal.
Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang insists he is "100 per cent" committed to the club following reports he wanted to leave.
Aubameyang rumoured to want trophies
English newspaper The Times claimed this week Aubameyang had informed Arsenal of his desire for a close-season transfer to a team capable of challenging for trophies.
Inter and Barcelona have been credited with an interest in the 30-year-old forward, who has scored 15 goals in 25 appearances in all competitions for the Gunners this season.
Arsenal still the one
Aubameyang was asked about his future following Arsenal's 2-0 victory over Manchester United on Wednesday – their first win since Mikel Arteta took over as head coach.
"The English press like to talk a lot. For now, I'm here. I'm here 100 per cent," he said in quotes reported by RMC Sport.
It was claimed in November the Gabon international pulled out of contract talks with Arsenal because he was keen to play Champions League football, which he has been unable to do since joining the Gunners from Borussia Dortmund for £56million in January 2018.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?