Juventus sign Kulusevski in deal worth potential 44m euros
Dejan Kulusevski is officially a Juventus player after leaving Atalanta for a fee that could reach 44 million euros.
Juventus have completed the signing of Dejan Kulusevski from Atalanta for an initial 35 million euros and allowed him to remain on loan at Parma.
Kulusevski to stay at Parma until the end of 2019/20 campaign
Sweden international Kulusevski has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract and the fee for his arrival could increase by a further 9m euros in bonuses.
The 19-year-old midfielder joined Atalanta from Brommapojkarna in 2016 and made three first-team appearances before being sent on loan to Parma for the 2019-20 season.
Kulusevski has impressed at the Ennio Tardini, scoring four goals and supplying seven assists in 17 league appearances, and he will remain there until the end of the campaign, as per a fresh agreement with Juve.
OFFICIAL | Dejan Kulusevski is a Juventus player!— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) January 2, 2020
Kulusevski capture could pave way for Can move
The arrival of Kulusevski may pave the way for Emre Can to leave the Bianconeri at the end of the season, should he not depart in January.
Germany international Can has only featured seven times for Juve this season and has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia