Real Madrid close in on Flamengo midfielder Reinier
Real Madrid are moving closer to signing the 17-year-old Flamengo midfielder. The Brazilian could move this month and would spend the rest of the season with Raúl's Castilla side.
Real Madrid are said to be close to signing yet another rising Brazilian star.
Zinedine Zidane's side have reportedly agreed a fee for Flamengo's Reinier, who could move to Spain this month.
Chelsea, meanwhile, may have to wait until after the season has finished until their top targets become available.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID TO SIGN REINIER FOR €30M
According to widespread reports, Real Madrid are close to finalising a deal to sign Flamengo's Reinier.
The 17-year-old could move to the Spanish capital in January and spend the rest of the season with Raul's Castilla team.
Reinier, who turns 18 on 19 January and will therefore become an easier deal to complete, will apparently cost €30m plus potential add-ons.
Real Madrid have their eyes on another young Brazilian— Goal News (@GoalNews) January 3, 2020
And they hope to complete the deal this month
- Chelsea want to sign Jadon Sancho and Timo Werner, but the Premier League club know they are likely to have to wait until the end of the season to complete the deals, according to Goal.
- Elsewhere in London, Sky Sports say West Ham have held talks with Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes, a reported target for Manchester United. David Moyes said of the club's interest: "He is a name mentioned alongside many."
- Inter are the latest team to be interested in Christian Eriksen, say Tuttomercatoweb. Directors Giuseppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio want to close the deal quickly but Tottenham's £30m asking price is a problem.
- Reports in the Spanish media claim Nikola Kalinic has been offered to Newcastle United after struggling for first-team football since joining Roma on loan from Atlético Madrid.
- According to reports in the Spanish press, Real Madrid have apparently earmarked three Lille players as potential signings for 2020: Boubakary Soumare, Victor Osimhen and Gabriel.
- Sky Sports claim Jan Vertonghen is now more likely to join Napoli from Tottenham this month, as Ajax have apparently cooled their interest in their former defender.
- David Beckham's Inter Miami are set to appoint a new coach in the form of Anthony Pulis, the son of ex-Stoke City boss Tony. Pulis will work as assistant to Diego Alonso, say The Telegraph.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star: Best images from the Slam Dunk Contest
- USMNT Giovanni Reyna could miss Dortmund's clash against Sevilla
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kane on par with Henry, Liverpool worst champions ever? Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético attack Real Madrid: "They even criticise correct decisions..."
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Juve must be patient against Porto, says Pirlo
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: what's the last step after relief bill passed by Senate?