Real Madrid: We've asked for Brahim Díaz, says Getafe chief
Speaking after Saturday's 3-0 LaLiga defeat to Madrid, Getafe president Ángel Torres said the club have made a move to sign Brahim on loan.
Getafe's president says the club want to sign Brahim Díaz on loan from Real Madrid, and are waiting for the player to decide on a switch to the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez.
Real Madrid chief has given Getafe green light over Brahim
"We've asked [Madrid president Florentino] Pérez for Brahim," Torres told reporters after Getafe's 3-0 LaLiga defeat to Los Blancos on Saturday afternoon.
"Pérez told me that they're OK with that, but it depends on what the boy wants - and it seems like he doesn't want to leave Madrid right now. So we'll have to see.
"Our coach [José Bordalás] likes him; it's a possibility."
Brahim a fringe figure at Madrid since move from Man City
Brahim has struggled to make an impact since moving to the Bernabéu from Manchester City in January 2019, with head coach Zinedine Zidane restricting the 20-year-old to just four substitute appearances so far this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Toronto FC eager to sign Santos Borré
- LIGA MX “Many things were said that are not true” - Roger Martínez
- REAL MADRID The New Bernabéu starts preparing for fans' return
- Barcelona Koeman unworried by how Sunday's Madrid derby turns out
- BARCELONA Barcelona seek a new president to lead them into a new era
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check passed in Senate updates: who qualifies, how much, when will the payment arrive, Biden signs | Live