Ibrahimovic's statue in Malmö vandalised again
As the Swede gets ready to make his AC Milan debut, the statue was found lying on the ground with the head wrapped in a Sweden shirt.
The statue of Zlatan Ibrahimovic erected in his home town of Malmö was vandalised once again on Saturday, and was sawn off at the ankles, removed from its plinth and found on the ground with the head wrapped in a Sweden shirt.
This fresh act of vandalism occurs as Ibrahimovic gets ready to make his debut for AC Milan, a club he is returning to after almost two years at LA Galaxy. This is not the first time the statue has been damaged - before Christmas its nose was cut off, and when the striker announced he had acquired a stake in Hammarby, a rival club from Stockholm, claiming he was going to turn it into the biggest club in Scandinavia, angry Malmö fans set it on fire.
Ibrahimovic made his name at Malmö FF, before going on to enjoy a glittering, trophy-laden career in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, England, France and the USA.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia