Barcelona have dropped 15 points away from home this season
Valverde's side have lost against Athletic, Granada and Levante, and have let leads slip in draws with Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Espanyol.
Away from the Camp Nou, Barcelona are a different proposition. Although things can change quickly in football, winning a third league in a row looks more and more unlikely unless their form on the road picks up.
15 points dropped for Barça
So far this season in LaLiga, Valverde's side have dropped 15 points away from home, losing to Bilbao (1-0), Granada (2-0) and Levante (3-1) - games they were expected to win - and drawing, from winning positions, to Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Espanyol.
Away form issues
Despite having character and leaders in their side - Luis Suárez is one name that springs to mind - there are question marks over their fitness and away from home they seem to run out of steam as the second half wears on, playing with lower intensity and letting the other side back into the game. Goals are also an issue. At the Camp Nou they have scored 34 this campaign, but away from home they have only managed 15 - far from title-winning form.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Barcelona converts car park into a temporary morgue
- Coronavirus What is the name of the coronavirus: Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: What are the risk groups?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: global confirmed cases of Covid-19 pass 1,000,000
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: UK Government urged to tax clubs refusing to cut wages
- LaLiga Coronavirus: Atletico Madrid cut player wages by 70 per cent