Barcelona have dropped 15 points away from home this season
Valverde's side have lost against Athletic, Granada and Levante, and have let leads slip in draws with Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Espanyol.
Away from the Camp Nou, Barcelona are a different proposition. Although things can change quickly in football, winning a third league in a row looks more and more unlikely unless their form on the road picks up.
15 points dropped for Barça
So far this season in LaLiga, Valverde's side have dropped 15 points away from home, losing to Bilbao (1-0), Granada (2-0) and Levante (3-1) - games they were expected to win - and drawing, from winning positions, to Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Espanyol.
Away form issues
Despite having character and leaders in their side - Luis Suárez is one name that springs to mind - there are question marks over their fitness and away from home they seem to run out of steam as the second half wears on, playing with lower intensity and letting the other side back into the game. Goals are also an issue. At the Camp Nou they have scored 34 this campaign, but away from home they have only managed 15 - far from title-winning form.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United