Real Madrid Castilla coach Raúl unaware of Reinier arrival
Reinier Jesus is set to sign for Real Madrid but reserves team coach Raúl González claimed today that he knows nothing about it.
Real Madrid Castilla coach Raúl says he knows absolutely nothing of a reported move for 17-year-old Brazilian forward Reinier Jesus. Reinier has been linked with a €30million move from Flamengo this month, and it is believed that the teenager will sign for Madrid after his 18th birthday on 19 January after the Spanish giants pay his release clause.
However Raúl, whose Castilla side suffered a 1-2 defeat to Melilla on Sunday, seemed unaware of an imminent announcement. "I can't tell you anything because I don't know anything," Raúl said in his post-match press conference. "You will have to ask the club or other people. Nobody has told me anything about this case."
Reinier scored six goals in 14 appearances for Fla in Brazil's Serie A last year.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Barcelona converts car park into a temporary morgue
- Coronavirus What is the name of the coronavirus: Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: What are the risk groups?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: global confirmed cases of Covid-19 pass 1,000,000
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: UK Government urged to tax clubs refusing to cut wages
- LaLiga Coronavirus: Atletico Madrid cut player wages by 70 per cent