De Rossi leaves Boca Juniors and set to retire
According to Di Marzio, De Rossi will terminate his contract with Boca Juniors, which runs until June 2020, and return to Italy to retire from football.
Daniele De Rossi will terminate his contract with Boca Juniors and retire from football to return to Italy. The motives for the decision are not clear but TyC Sports state they are personal and in the coming hours, De Rossi will return to his home country.
Rossi played seven official games for Boca and scored just one goal, the day he debuted with the team against Almagro in the Copa Argentina.
Puedo confirmar que #DeRossi se va de #Boca por problemas personales.— Leandro Aguilera (@Tato_Aguilera) 6 de enero de 2020
Se vuelve a #Italia y deja el fútbol. Aquí la última imagen del futbolista yéndose del centro de entrenamiento #BocaJuniors.#Ameal convocó a una conferencia de prensa a las 15hs. pic.twitter.com/Nbc5PVqYmN
Gianluca Di Marzio confirmed that the player would leave football to return to Italy. De Rossi spent his enrite career with Roma until joining Boca last summer. He played 117 times for Italy and won a World Cup in 2006 with his country.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side