Schalke director meets Barcelona with Todibo on the agenda
According to Bild, Jochen Schneider has left Schalke's training camp in Fuente Álamo in Murcia to meet with Barcelona over the signing of Todibo .
Jean-Clair Todibo could be on the move in the coming days. According to Bild, the sporting directo of Schalke 04, Jochen Schneider, has left the team's base at Fuente Álamo in Murcia where they are having in a mid-season training camp to meet with representatives of Barcelona in an effort to sign with French defender.
The German side landed in Spain on 2 January and will leave on Thursday. Schneider has taken advantage to meet with Barcelona as he tries to find a solution to the situation. Gianluca Di Marzio on Sky Italia says he will go on loan to the Bundesliga side for the next six months.
Milan tried to sign Todibo on loan with an option to buy but the player is not sure about staying at the San Siro. The Serie A club need a defender and will continue to shop if they can't sign Todibo.
The 20-year-old seems to see Schalke as his preferred move despite Milan's interest. He will move to the German side in search of the minutes he could not get at Barcelona. This season he has only played in three games under Ernesto Valverde for a total of 167 minutes.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today
- FOOTBALL Mourinho: Bale over psychological scars of past injuries
- IWD2021 What is the International Women’s Day 2021 theme?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Giannis wasn't focused on perfect performance after MVP display inspires Team LeBron
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 LeBron 'in awe' of Antetokounmpo and Curry
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: who gets the payment, how much, who qualifies, IRS tax | Live