75% of the 2022 World Cup facilities are already in place
2020 will see the opening of four more Qatar World Cup 2022 venues with Al Thumama, Al Bayt, Education City and Al Rayyan set to open their doors.
With the countdown to the 2022 Qatar World Cup firmly underway, the Qatar Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) have confirmed that 75% of the facilities are completed with five of the eight stadiums set to be completed this year and work on the other three advancing at a satisfactory level.
Beginning of End of— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) December 31, 2019
the decade the decade pic.twitter.com/ILch7n2bIn
In 2020, Qatar will officially open four more grounds with Al Thumama, Al Bayt, Education City and the Al Rayyan Stadium all ready for use.
Qatar 2022 stadia
Estadio Al Bayt
Ubicación: Jor, Catar | Capacidad: 60.000 espectadores.
Estadio Al Janoub
Ubicación: Al Wakrah, Catar | Capacidad: 40.000 espectadores.
Estadio Al Thumama
Ubicación: Doha, Catar | Capacidad: 40.000 espectadores.
Qatar will once again hos the FIFA Club World Cup in December 2020 with the tournament offering yet another possibility to test the internal infrastructure and procedures as the clocks ticks down to November 2022 where the 80,000 capacity Lusail Stadium will host the inaugural game of the competition.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side