Pepe Reina poised for Aston Villa move
The Spanish keeper is set to move to the Premier League side for six months with the option of a further season and is currently negotiating his AC Milan exit.
After more than five seasons in Serie A (four in Naples and a season and a half in Milan), Spanish keeper Pepe Reina is set to make a return to the Premier League and move to struggling Aston Villa. The Spaniard has already secured an agreement with the English club and his agent Manuel García Quilón is currently negotiating his exit from the Serie A side.
The 37-year-old is poised to join Villa for the remainder of the season with the possibility of an extra campaign being added as a sub clause to the move.
Reina has only featured for AC Milan once this season as the 'Rossoneri' faced Genoa with the stopper making a last minute penalty save to secure maximum points for the Milanese side. The move would mark a return to the English Premier League for Reina who spent eight seasons with the Anfield outfit making 285 appearances for "The Reds".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- UNITED STATES $2,000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live