Pepe Reina poised for Aston Villa move
The Spanish keeper is set to move to the Premier League side for six months with the option of a further season and is currently negotiating his AC Milan exit.
After more than five seasons in Serie A (four in Naples and a season and a half in Milan), Spanish keeper Pepe Reina is set to make a return to the Premier League and move to struggling Aston Villa. The Spaniard has already secured an agreement with the English club and his agent Manuel García Quilón is currently negotiating his exit from the Serie A side.
The 37-year-old is poised to join Villa for the remainder of the season with the possibility of an extra campaign being added as a sub clause to the move.
Reina has only featured for AC Milan once this season as the 'Rossoneri' faced Genoa with the stopper making a last minute penalty save to secure maximum points for the Milanese side. The move would mark a return to the English Premier League for Reina who spent eight seasons with the Anfield outfit making 285 appearances for "The Reds".
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- MLS 2021 MLS schedule and dates: regular season, playoffs, All Star..
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- PSG Neymar: "I owe a large part of my happiness at PSG to Mbappé"