Bale definitively out of Spanish Super Cup final
The Welshman is still struggling with the respiratory tract infection that prevented him travelling to Saudi Arabia for the match against Valencia.
Gareth Bale is definitely out of the Spanish Super Cup final. The Real Madrid forward is still struggling with the respiratory tract infection that forced him to stay in in Madrid and miss the semi-final against Valencia on Wednesday night (Real Madrid won 3-1 to head into Saturday’s final against either Barcelona or Atlético Madrid, with the second semi-final being played on Thursday evening at 20:00 CET).
Real Madrid had been waiting on Bale
Real Madrid had been assessing the Welsh player to see if he would recover in time to make the journey to Saudi Arabia for the final, but the club’s medical services and coaching team decided today, Thursday, to keep him in Madrid recovering.
After the win over Valencia, Zidane made it fairly clear that he didn’t believe Bale would recover in time for the final, saying: “I don’t know, right now he’s not ok. He hasn’t trained all week. We’ll see what we end up doing. We’ll talk to the doctors.”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in New York (NY): how to claim my extra 300$
- Amazon Prime Day Amazon Prime Day: Latest News and when will it be?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check: what’s happening with the $1,200 plan being pushed by Democrats?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- Supreme Court Who are the possible nominees Trump could name to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?