Real Madrid look to accelerate Hugo Vallejo signing
The Málaga contract of the 19-year-old winger comes to an end in June, but Los Blancos are eyeing the chance to snatch him now and send him out on loan.
Hugo Vallejo is one of the jewels to come out of the Málaga academy of late and there are some big clubs keeping tabs on him, including the 13-time European champions.
Madrid ponder Vallejo move
The 19-year-old's contract expires on 30 June 2020, however, rather than waiting till then, the capital giants are considering making their move this month. The intention of Los Blancos was to bring him into the squad for next season but, with the youngster choosing not to renew with the coastal club, and being ostracised for that, the idea is to try and sign him now.
If an agreement between the clubs can be reached, Madrid would send him out on loan to a Segunda team, with Deportivo one of the potential destinations, until the summer. There is competition for the youngster's services, though, with fellow Super Cup contenders Barça, Atlético and Valencia all interested.
Hugo Vallejo debuted with Málaga's first team a year ago, on 6 January 2019, in the 0-3 loss to Reus. This season he has only played five games due to his repeated rejection of Málaga's offers to renew. His last game came under the command of Víctor Sánchez del Amo - who has also been making heads turn for different reasons recently - back on 17 September 17, against Rayo.
Te recomendamos en English
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who is the moderator for the final presidential debate?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Ancelotti: "Pickford is really sad about Van Dijk's injury"
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Real Madrid must make history if they are to win trophy
- FOOTBALL Thomas Müller upbeat on potential Germany recall