Raul Jimenez starts against Newcastle but couldn’t score
Raul Jimenez was in the starting lineup for today’s game against Newcastle but he couldn’t make a goal to become the historic scorer of Wolverhampton
Raul Jimenez was in the starting lineup for the 21st time this season for Wolverhampton but the Mexican international was unable to score in today’s clash against Newcastle with the game ending up 1-1.
Wolves' former striker Stephen Fletcher with 22 goals is the club's top scorer in the Premier League with Jimenez needing one more strike to equal the former No. 9. Miguel Almiron put Newcastle ahead today but Leander Dendoncker tied the game for the home side.
Wolverhampton's next Premier League action is next weekend as they travel to the south coast to face Southampton where the Mexican will once again attempt to tie or beat Fletcher's record.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- US ELECTION 2020 US elections 2020: can people from Puerto Rico vote?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?