Raul Jimenez starts against Newcastle but couldn’t score
Raul Jimenez was in the starting lineup for today’s game against Newcastle but he couldn’t make a goal to become the historic scorer of Wolverhampton
Raul Jimenez was in the starting lineup for the 21st time this season for Wolverhampton but the Mexican international was unable to score in today’s clash against Newcastle with the game ending up 1-1.
Wolves' former striker Stephen Fletcher with 22 goals is the club's top scorer in the Premier League with Jimenez needing one more strike to equal the former No. 9. Miguel Almiron put Newcastle ahead today but Leander Dendoncker tied the game for the home side.
Wolverhampton's next Premier League action is next weekend as they travel to the south coast to face Southampton where the Mexican will once again attempt to tie or beat Fletcher's record.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We compete in this league without investing in expensive players”
- MLS David Beckham and Rodolfo Pizarro out for dinner ahead of Inter Miami’s debut
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? The question Alexander Zverev asked in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Ronaldo, Georgina enjoy day with family as Cristiano Jr debuts on Instagram
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea vs Bayern Munich live!